There are a lot of stylish African hair-do around but amongst different hairstyles, Ghana-weaving styles are trendy amongst black and women of all races. Pretty women from all over have been rocking these styles for a while now. If you haven’t by now why not check what we’ve gat here under for you.
Ghana weaving originates from Ghana and is only slightly different from your regular corn rows.
Stylishly, there are several ways you can rock your Ghana weaving, from a simple all-back style , to a well adorned shuku and much more.
Now that the festive season is by the corner, looking good would speak volume of one’s tastes, therefore it is necessary to begin to plan towards the hairstyles to rock with.
Here are 10 styles you should consider:
1. Ghana weaving can be done with any colour of hair extension of your choice
2. A stylish shuku (up-do) Ghana weaving
3. Get creative with your styles
4. Would you try this look too?
5. The bigger the better
6. This style is trending, you should try it too
7. Another shuku style to stand you out
9. A clssy double bun style with Ghana weaving
10. This is simply stunning