Sweet potato porridge is a meal whose beauty cannot be described enough without you tasting it or trying it out yourself.
This recipe is simple, easy to prepare and quite inexpensive too. To learn how to prepare, please look below.
-1 Large Sweet Potato
-1/2 bulb of Red Onion
-2 Large Tomatoes
-2 Scotch Bonnet Peppers
-2 Seasoning cubes
-1/4 cup of Crayfish pieces
-2 Tablespoons of Crayfish Powder
-1 Handful of chopped Efirin ( Substitute with Basil)
-1.5 Cooking Spoons of Palm Oil
1. Peel your potatoes, dice and rinse.
2. Place in a pot with enough water covering it to boil the potatoes.
3. Add your chopped onions, chopped tomatoes and pepper, season and bring to boil.
4. Once the potato is soft, the water would have significantly reduced, turn down the heat to medium and allow to simmer.
5. Add the crayfish pieces and powder and stir in. Your pottage should be thicker at this point.
6. Allow to simmer for 3-5 more minutes, add the palm oil and allow to simmer for 2 more minutes.
7. Stir in the efirin and turn off the heat.
Watch this video also to help you