Creamy Banana Ice cream is superb to have in your freezer particularly as the weather is getting increasingly hot.
To make this at home, you need just a few essential ingredients and you will have banana ice cream in no time.
- 2 ripe but firm bananas
- 1 tin of Peak Milk
- ½ small party cup of whole milk
- 3 drops of vanilla extract
How to prepare
- Peel, cut up the bananas and put in a blender.
- Add the Peak Milk.
- Add the vanilla extract.
- Add the whole milk.
- Start the blender.
- When the mix is well blender, continue to run the blender for 2 minutes more. This is to ensure that everything is well churned and creamy!
- Pour the mix into popsicle molds. If you do not have a popsicle mold, pour into a bowl.
- Plave the poscicle mold or bowl in the freezer and leave it there overnight.
- The next day, remove the ice cream from the molds and enjoy! If you used a bowl, bring it out from the freezer and leave the bowl on a table for 5 minutes, then scoop the ice cream into cups and enjoy.